Home SMS Diary Dosti status, Dosti sms in English, Dosti status in english
Dosti status, Dosti sms in English, Dosti status in english:-
1. Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.
2. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
3. A day spend with friends is always a day well spend.
4. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
5. Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun and leave you in the dark.
6. A beautiful friendship can change people.
7. A true friend is someone who never gets tried of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again.
8. Don’t make friends before understand and don’t break friendship after misunderstanding.
9. A good friend would bail you out of jail but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, damn that was cool.
10. True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
11. Relation of friendship is greater then the relation of blood.
12. Friendship is like a paper once it’s crumpled it can’t be perfect.
13. Every friendship doesn’t change into love but every love begins with friendship.
14. A friend is a person who goes around saying nice things about you beside your back.
15. Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.
16. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
17. Good friends are like starts. You don’t always see them but you know they’re always there.
18. If friendship is your weakest point then your the strongest person in the world.
19. World is full of smiles, whenever friends are with me.
20. My friends are the weirdest, most craziest people I know but I love them.
21. My best friend is the only person in the world who could stop me from crying.
22. Friendship isn’t a big thing it’s a million little things.
23. That awesome moment when you’re telling a lie and your best friend notices and joins you.
24 A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your hear.
25. Friendship is blessed on trust, without it there is nothing.