Relationship SMS, Messages on relationship and trust:-
1. If you kiss my neck, I’m not responsible for what happens next…
2. Relationship Status: Waiting for a miracle!
3. I’m in love with my mobile. It’s getting pretty serious.
4. I’m not single, I’m not taken. I’m simply on research for the one who deserves my heart. Because they say good things take time.
5. Find someone who can change your life, and not just your relationship status.
6. Friendzoned should be a relationship status in Facebook.
7. Any person can say that they love you. Only a few will actually prove it.
8. Facebook needs a relationship status that says, been there, done that… no thanks!
9. Relationship Status: Sleeping in my bed diagonally. Sometimes with Pizza!
10. Facebook should have a limit on how many times you can change your relationship status. After 3 it should default to ‘Unstable’
11. There should be a relationship status for ‘I don’t even know what’s going on.’
12. I don’t understand those couples that fight and a minute later change their Facebook status to ‘Single’
I fight with my parents but you don’t see me change my status to ‘Orphan’
13. There should be a relationship status for ‘I don’t even know what’s going on.’
14. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.
15. Current Relationship Status: Sleeping diagonally across the Queen size bed.
16. Current Relationship Status: Made dinner for two. Ate both.
17. The best relationship usually begins unexpectedly.
18. Choose me. Or lose me. I’m not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.
19. ‘Single’ and ‘Relationship’ are just titles. Your heart determines your true relationship status.
20. Relationship Status: Single by choice. Her choice.
21. Relationship Status: Looking for a Wi-Fi connection.
22. My gum lasts longer than new age Facebook relationship.
23. Love + Trust + Loyalty = Unbreakable Relationship
24. There should be a relationship status on Facebook called, ‘I don’t know what the hell is going on.’
25. Instead of ‘Single’ as a relationship status, I prefer ‘Independently owned and operated.’